Most of you know Aiden is our son. He is our first miracle because after years of infertility Aiden came to us through the most selfless act I can think of, adoption. He just turned one on November 20. The time has flown by. All of the pain from infertility was well worth it for every minute we have with Aiden.
4 comments:
Sooo cute. I wondered if my threat to cut Mason's hair was what finally got you to leave a comment, but now I know you left one because you created a blog. Yipeee!
YEAH!!! You finally have a blog. I am so excited. Even though I talk to you pretty much every day I will still be checking your blob :)
Oopps I meant to say checking your blog not blob. I was so excited I was typing too fast.
I sure hope she posts a bunch...
I guess that will be my responsibility to keep her in line....Since I don't do it much any more :-)
Post a Comment