Friday, December 14, 2007

The Monkey



About a month ago Tyson convinced me that we should let Aiden start sleeping with a monkey so that when we put him to sleep at someone else's house he will have something familiar. My concern was Aiden becoming very attached. So one of the rules is the monkey aka Mr. Hat isn't allowed out of bed. The other morning after Aiden had his bottle, he got off my lap walked over to the crib and grabbed Mr. Hat, after a couple of attempts to break Mr. Hat free he realized Mr. Hat was just to large to squeeze through the bars. So he continued to stand next to his crib holding Mr. Hat and sucking his thumb for 20 minutes. So the question comes to mind Do you think Aiden is attached?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan-
this is Erin's mom, Barbara. just wanted to tell you what an awesome job you did with Erin's hair. It looks so good. Thanks for fixing our failed attempt at cutting Naty's hair. That's exactly why it needs to be left to the professionals. I didn't realize how hard it is to cut a moving target:0 Hope all is well!!
Barbara

Huss Family said...

I think that is such a sweet picture of the two of them:)

-see you tomorrow :)!!!!

Tara said...

This is soo cute. I can't wait to see you guys in Feb...Aiden is so adorable.

Huss Family said...

I feel it's my duty as your friend to tell you that it's time to update the blog. I can think of at least three new things that you could blog about:)

Tara said...

Where are you. You should at least post about your trip to the ER. Did you take pics?