This summer I didn't have to worry about watering the garden....
Aiden was all over it.
Some pictures of Aiden from a couple of weeks ago.
The other day a friend came over and was shocked that Tyson and I had planted the flower bed behind Aiden. She thought a landscaper did it. It made me feel good. I love looking at my flower bed. I just planted some lavender and it's lovely. Funny note unintentionally all of the flowers are a shade of purple except one and it's orange. Purple isn't even my favorite color.
What's makes me happier than my flowers?
This little guy.

What's makes me happier than my flowers?
This little guy.
1 comment:
I loved looking at my flower beds when we had a house in Idaho. I miss that, but working the land is really hard work. We put our back yard in from scratch. I had a few lavender bushes, I love it. My beds were mostly purple too with some yellow.
I love the tricycle!
Post a Comment