Monday, October 18, 2010

Changes

We have been so busy.
Isn't that what we all say when we haven't blogged in 2 months.
The beginning of September we moved.
Around the corner to a 4 bedroom 2 bath house.
Same amazing landlord.
Cut us a huge deal and we are only paying $30 more a month.
The same week we moved I was called as Young Women's President.
Yikes.
Which means we aren't fully moved in.
I am also 27 weeks pregnant.
With a GIRL!!!!
We are all really excited but so so busy.
So please forgive my lack of blogging.
I think I have some good reasons.
Like throwing up for 20 weeks.
Just to name one.

8 comments:

beautifuldey said...

Congrats Megan! Sorry for the barfing and all but how exciting. I'm expecting #4 (total surprise)in about 5 weeks. Crazy how life worked out for a couple of infertiles like us eh?

Not exactly the best timing for the new calling and a move, but it'll all work out in the end.

P.S. You'll LOVE having a girl. Not that boys aren't great too, just different.

Amber said...

i was just thinking about you the other day (how I hadn't heard anything new from you guys in a while). but you have an EXCELLENT excuse!!! congratulations!! that is super exciting!! sorry you were so sick- that's awful.

My Homestead said...

Wow a lot of changes! Congrats on the little girl that is so exciting! Hopefully you are feeling better.

Emily said...

What good reasons! Congratulations!!!

Susanna said...

Yeah!!! A little girl for her two big brother's to watch out for..CONGRATS!!! You have been busy :)

Pikula's said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! Girls are lots of fun!! You'll have to take pics of the new place once you are settled and feeling better.

Loni said...

Definitely good reasons. Good luck on the calling. And keep a notebook on the numerous things you will be learning.
How fun to have a little girl coming to live with you. She's bound to be darling.

Marcella Capasso said...

Wow! Congratulations.