Monday, November 19, 2012

August 2012


 In August I turned 30!
Tyson totally surprised me and got our amazing friends to watch the kids and we headed North. We stayed in Avila Beach.
 Went to Hearst Castle.  I have really wanted to go ever since we went and missed the last tour of the day.  This time we were successful in seeing the inside.



 Such an amazing trip.  We got home late Saturday night.  Then on Sunday we headed over to our friends house for the monthly cookie night only to find out that Tyson had changed it into a surprise party with all of my friends.  I felt so special.  But I don't have any pictures of the event.  Kristie do you?
Aiden's angel kisses.

 Concert in the Park with our dear friends Holly and Forrest.  They are also the rockstars that moved into our house for a couple of days to watch the kiddos.  I can't thank them enough!
 Not sure where this gem is from.
 Or this one.

No comments: