On Monday life did not go as planned. When does it. We were planning on heading out of the house but Aiden took a late nap and who wants to wake a cranky sleeping child. So we stayed in which involved me cooking dinner. With one minute to go on dinner, I was cutting an avocado and the knife went straight through and into my hand. I then had to pull out the knife and locate Tyson so we could make a plan. Of course Tyson had to document the experience. If you look close there is still blood on the knife.
4 HOURS until midnight. For me to get 3 stitches and get and tetanus shot. So Tyson could stay home with the kids. Thanks Shawn. The stitches have to remain for 10 days. Which means no water on my hand. So I've bought stock in rubber gloves seeing how I have doubled their business just for changing diapers.
2 comments:
Hey at least it wasn't your toe :)
Ouch....something is tingling just thinking about it.
Post a Comment