Monday, June 2, 2008

Liam's Blessing

Yesterday was Liam's baby blessing. We had a wonderful day with family and friends. A big thank you to all of those that were able to attend. Thank you to all of our family who traveled long distances to be with us. Thank you to my friends who brought food and made the day easier for me.Megan's Sister Tara, Kenna, Mason, Tyson, Aiden, Tara's Husband Don, Grandpa Jack, Liam, Megan and Megan's cousin Jocelyn(her family was in the car).
Tyson's family, Nedd, Brock, Megan, Liam, Lauri, Tyson, Aiden, Lexi, Sister Maren, Payton, Grandma Walker, Maren's Husband Brandon.
Liam all dressed up.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Wish I could have been there.

Marlon and Suzana said...

Megan, you prob don't remember me, we chatted at a couple of play dates @ Steph B.'s house. I was so excited for you when she told me you were pregnant! What an amazing unexpected blessing, I'm sure it makes it so much sweeter. Liam is such a beatiful baby! I'm glad to see that you & your fam are well and Aiden is so big! When I saw him last I think he was barely scooting! Many blessings (& miracles) to you & your beautiful family! :)