My blog has been more pictures and less writing lately. And this will be no exception. Sorry. But let's be honest most of you come for the pictures anyways.
Aiden sure has a nice Aunt that lets him bang away on her beloved piano.
(Where should the commas go in that sentence? Beats me.)
Sorry I've been missing spice in my life so there isn't much to talk about.
I guess I could tell the story of how Liam rolled down the entire flight of stairs. But that may make me look like a bad mother. So I could tell you how it was Tyson in charge at the time of the said incident. But that would make it seem like he was being neglectful. So I could tell you how Liam moves really fast and has taken a liking to the said stairs. Instead I will just say Liam is fine and happy and currently banging on the car door (Aiden's plastic car, that is).
Cherise I am thinking about you and Heather constantly.
1 comment:
FYI, my mother-in-law is quite happy that my sister's are no longer slacking on their blogging responsibilities. (Responsibilities is a cool word because there are a TON of "i"s in it!)
Post a Comment