I've wanted to share two amazing things I have discovered as of late.
#1 After cutting up an apple put them in a ziplock bag with a little bit of orange juice.
Just enough to cover, to make them damp.
Your apples will not change colors at all.
And my kids gobble them up faster because of the hint of orange.
I have left a bag of apples in the fridge for over a week with no change.
Lovely.
#2 When we moved into our house the tub was brand new and
there was a tag on it with cleaning instructions.
Suggested cleaning product was Barkeepers Friend.
So I gave it a whirl.
Amazing.
Dump on and wipe with a wash cloth.
My tub shines like it's new.
#1 After cutting up an apple put them in a ziplock bag with a little bit of orange juice.
Just enough to cover, to make them damp.
Your apples will not change colors at all.
And my kids gobble them up faster because of the hint of orange.
I have left a bag of apples in the fridge for over a week with no change.
Lovely.
#2 When we moved into our house the tub was brand new and
there was a tag on it with cleaning instructions.
Suggested cleaning product was Barkeepers Friend.
So I gave it a whirl.
Amazing.
Dump on and wipe with a wash cloth.
My tub shines like it's new.
2 comments:
Great hints. Wish I had known about the OJ and apples when Chad was little. And I'm going to look for some barkeepers friend.
Thanks! Love you tons,
Mom
I love the barkeepers friend. I read about it a few months ago on my cousin's blog and I have been using it. The best is I got it for 99 cents at target!
Post a Comment