I read this post by Dana Made it and I was inspired.
She offered the tutorial and pattern for free.
What could be better.
Tyson helped me make the pattern a little bigger.
I HEART this fabric.
Now if only I could get a picture of my niece in it.
She offered the tutorial and pattern for free.
What could be better.
Tyson helped me make the pattern a little bigger.
I HEART this fabric.
Now if only I could get a picture of my niece in it.
3 comments:
VERY cute!! I've made Quinn a couple of those dresses--they were fun to make!! i love that fabric too!!
The way you placed the big red tree at center front brings the print up a level in beauty, so does the way it pairs with that green ribbon. The finished product is inspiringly cute Megan.
That is so cute! She'll love it!
Post a Comment