Monday, July 26, 2010

That's a solution

Aiden can't take moving air.
From a fan, air conditioner, heater, or a opened window.
When he is bothered by said moving air he states "Mom my forehead" over and over.
Then tries to cover it with his hands.
Tyson loves to have his window down while in the car.
See the problem.
Aiden sits behind Tyson so the moving air hits his forehead.
So Aiden will complain about his forehead most of the drive.
While I am hoping Tyson will give in and roll up the window.
The other day was the same old battle.
Finally I hear from the back seat "Mom I fixed it."
When I looked back this is what I saw.
Problem solved.
Well at least until next time.

1 comment:

Debbie Peterson said...

Very Cute! Mr Hat has many uses.
But you should ask why it bothers his forehead!