Friday, July 1, 2011

May 2011

Back in Seattle our orchard had just started to bloom. (Insert tear.)

Tyson working on packing the truck. If you are ever moving long distance use ABF U-Pack. Seriously awesome.

So the month of May was light on pictures. I guess that's what happens when you are moving. Here is the boys running around while I was nursing Nola in the car. 1500 miles is a long way to travel with 3 kids 4 and under. But it went super well. Thanks to my friend Melissa and all of her great road trip advice.Nola sleeping in the closet at the hotel. This is her wedge for reflux.We stopped in Utah to see Tyson's family and to see my BEAUTIFUL cousin Joelle get married. Her name is even beautiful, isn't it? But some how no pictures of the wedding or reception.
Here is Granny and Nola.

Liam was not having it.
Nedd finally got to meet Nola.

The whole gang.

When I am in the house this is what the boys do.
They know how much I don't like it.
But the kids, they love it.
So a friend asked me to post pictures of the filth that was left in the house. So here are just 2 pictures. I won't hold it against you if you don't look. I promise.

1 comment:

Amber said...

So let's hear this good road trip advice :)

We're driving to Portland in a few weeks... Not looking forward to the drive.