Tuesday, May 29, 2012

March 2012

It was our friend Eve's birthday and I made her a cake.
Sadly the only picture of her and the cake.
 Our Awesome friend Julie holds a cookie Sunday at her house every fast sunday.
She makes something like 15 dozen cookies and invites anyone and everyone to her house to eat said cookies.
March was a big month because we let Nola have her first cookie and Julie got to feed it to her.



 This is Taylor Julie's daughter.  The best babysitter EVER!  We all love her.
 Dress up at Julie's.
 Nola's favorite seat.
 Tyson's accidental pink doughnut cake.
He asked for a lemon cake.  And I thought with raspberry cream cheese frosting, yum.
Since the raspberries were frozen I thought they would stay together a little better.  Nope they broke up and made bright pink frosting to go with the doughnut shaped cake.  But of course he is a great sport and didn't mind one bit.
 I love watching the boys get so excited about Tyson's birthday.
Of note in March, my wonderful Mother in law flew in on Tyson's birthday (total surprise for Tyson)  and watched the kids so we could have an amazing staycation in LA.  Amazing food, great hotel and fun shopping.  It was a great birthday.  Thanks Lauri.
Also Nola starting walking during our vacation.  By the time we got back she was cruising up and down the halls like it was no big deal.  I didn't even mind that Lauri got to be there for it and not me.

No comments: