Nola 15 months old
Loves babies, shoes, Velcro and hats.
My awesome friend Kristie's son Garren birthday cake.
Liam LOVES Peacocks. I'm not sure when it started but when asked in primary his favorite bird he immediately said Peacock. All of the other kids had to think about it. So when Tyson suggested we head up to The Arboretum, I knew Liam would love it. As soon as we walked in this is what we saw. And they were everywhere. Amazing.
Our LA friends the Candells met up with us and it was a lovely day.
To think we met when Eve the tall girl on the right was under 1.
Our kids get along great.
My little boys dreams came true all in one sunny day!
Thanks for the good times friends. Let's do it again real soon.
2 comments:
Veda and Nola love the exact same things :)
I Love the picture of Liam and Nola in the begining. Her little face is darling.
What a fun adventure!
Post a Comment