Friday, July 25, 2008

Growing

Yesterday I pulled out Aiden's 6 month clothes to wash them and store them in the closet. After washing them I thought I ought to try some on Liam just to see how long until they fit. Surprise they already fit. I can't believe how fast he is growing.





Tyson's latest creation. About a year ago Tyson cut out the whale and planned the design for this sign. Back then it was just Andersen and Son. But Tyson just felt like it was suppose to be sons. So he put the whale aside. A month later is when we found out we were pregnant. So now that we have sons Tyson has finished his sign.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE the sign. So cute. Liam is getting so big, I can't believe it.

Amberly said...

Great sign. Liam looks like a little man.

Pikula's said...

Really Really love the sign!! What a great photo of Tyson and Aiden, and of course Liam is still so adorable. His facial features are just too cute!!