Monday, July 21, 2008

Shout Out

In all of Aiden's life we have only lost one thing, a toy, it was a really cool football with holes in it so he could hold onto it. Well now we have lost another thing. His right shoe. Which was a big problem because he only had one pair that fit. I keep looking all over for this shoe but alas it is gone. So Tyson busted out some leather he had stashed away and made Aiden some new shoes. Aiden loves them. They are made of a very soft leather. I am so glad to have such a talented husband. FYI we also found him a pair of church shoes on sale that are super cute, but seeing how Tyson didn't make them I didn't think they warranted a picture.

(UPDATE*) If you want to see what Tyson has been up to besides messing around with making shoes check out his blog rcogoods.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Pikula's said...

They are adorable, I will take a size 9 for Kurtis...J/K. Really we already new he was talented but wow!! Amazing!

beautifuldey said...

I would never have thought those were "home made" if you hadn't said so. I think Josh could make some "almost" as nice with some leather, an exacto knife, and some duct tape. haha. Very cool!

Amberly said...

Bummer to loose a shoe but what a great opportunity to explore Tyson's unfound talents. I am totally impressed.