So here is the story of why we are headed East, Utah that is. Back in July Tyson was laid off from Vans. So we spent an awesome summer together. We've gone on walks just about everyday and the boys have loved having their Dad at home. In November Tyson got another job and after two weeks the company decided to put the project on hold indefinitely (What exactly does that mean?). Since the economy seems to be getting worse not better and all companys in Tyson field are in a hiring freeze. We've decided it time to save money and move in with my loving sister, her husband, and two adorable boys.
What does this have to do with C&O's you ask? Well C&O's is our favorite Italian restaurant in Venice that we still drive up to eat at. The last time I went I was pregnant with Liam and had the Eggplant Parmigiana for the first time. It was so good that to this day whenever I talk about it I get teary. Real tears form in my eyes. So we had to have one last adventure.
One of my favorite people DeAnn met us at the restaurant. We are sure going to miss her. (But she promised to visit)

My Eggplant Parmigiana.

Liam and Tyson.

One of my favorite people DeAnn met us at the restaurant. We are sure going to miss her. (But she promised to visit)
My Eggplant Parmigiana.
Liam and Tyson.
3 comments:
Did you beg and plead for the recipe? Maybe if you told them you were moving, promised NEVER to share the recipe or profit from it in ANY way they wouldn't laugh quite as hard when they said no. Maybe you should start a C&O fund for a trip back.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOve C&Os I ate there so much while at UCLA. MIss the bread knots. I will have to try the eggplant next time i go. That made me realize i need to take Tristan to experience C&O's
Post a Comment