Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One long Post

I have a ton of pictures to blog about. So I am going to dump most of them into this one post, hope you don't mind.

Tyson in the moving truck.

Our new home. Let just say that since that picture it has been dumping snow. Even with Tyson's diligent shoveling we haven't since the pavement in weeks.

This is our view from every room in the house.

I couldn't find Liam. Until I looked under the couch.

Aiden has spent sometime outside with his cousins. This is him all bundled up. I don't think he has ever had so many pieces of clothing on.

At first he didn't want to wear gloves. But it didn't take long for him to change his mind.

In our backyard.

Earning our keep.

Drum roll please.
After 53 years of life my Mother finally let me dye her hair. That's right folks she has never dyed her hair. Can I tell you it looks amazing. Our family clapped when she came up the stairs. Sorry no before picture.



A visit to temple square.

All of the family.

Closer.

All of the grandbabies.

Amberly, Jason, Ryan and Carter.

Tara, Don, Mason and Kenna



My Dad and Liam.

Amberly and Kenna

All of the cousins trying to convince Aiden to open his present. No luck.

Aiden breaking down Gingerbread houses.

Aiden only had eyes for one gift in his stocking.

Liam got a "Mr. Hat" his name is "Walter the Giraffe that thinks he is a hippopotamus"( I used quotes around Walters name so you would know when it ended).

Tyson sporting Mason present.

My very patient and loving Uncle Blake helped Aiden open EVERY present. He even opened the packaging and put in batteries (which isn't that one of the worst parts about Christmas).

The boys opening a group present.

My lovely and talented sister Amberly made my boys AMAZING balls. Here is Aiden trying to grab them all at one time.

Tyson and Aiden

Isn't he a looker.

We finished Christmas at Tyson's Parents house with the family. How did we not get pictures? Here is one with Lauri and Liam.

The boys with Gami

My parents with their grandboys

With my boys.

With Ryan and Carter.

With Mason.

Where is Kenna you ask? She didn't want to be in the Picture and so she watched from the dining room. It had been a long week.

My dad and Aiden.



My dad and Liam.

Let me leave you with the another view from our home.

That's right folks we live in the COUNTRY. We have cows for neighbors.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

What a long and lovely post...

Susanna said...

Cute new pictures! We went to Utah for Christmas and enjoyed the snow, I only wish we could have stayed longer. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

We loved being there with all of you for Christmas! Your posts are amazing, you do a great job.
Love you tons,
Mom