Monday, October 17, 2011

August 2011




In August I hosted a baby shower for my friend Kim.  This is the cake I made for her.

 Clearly Liam really likes forts.

 Just some random pictures of the kids playing around one night.



 This is one of Nola's favorite toys.








 I made these for my Relief Society lesson in August.

Back to school night cake/brownies.  I crazily decided to use brownies.  Let's just say that it was a nightmare.  Cut brownies crumble like crazy and make it super hard to frost.  It was super frustrating.  But the kids could care less.
We had our back to school feast with our favorite family.  I made crown for all of the kids.

Eve, Aiden, Asher, Liam, and Atticus.

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

I finally saw your reply to those cupcakes on pinterest! i'm lame, and slow sometimes. :) anyway, first let me say that Nola and I are kindred spirits if her favorite toy is a rugby ball! i played rugby in college... :) anyway, i would LOVE to learn how to make those rose cupcakes..they are so gorgeous. i have no bags or tips though...so maybe in the future when i get some? post-tax season would be best. :)